7.07.2009

Yes I did do that.

I posted a tutorial that I found a few weeks back for an applique pillow...well I did do that. Surprisingly I finished something, not that it was anything big approximately 21" square but that's beside the point :) I've been dragging lately with my quilting and it felt good to finish something regardless of how big. Now if I could just finish my hubby's and move on. You can find the tutorial here and she has so many other patterns that are too adorable not to do so I encourage you to check out her blog and buy some patterns. They really are just adorable. So here is my finished 'pillow' that I actually just did as a wall hanging, for now. I might turn it into a pillow later. For now its just a pretty quilt on my wall.

















3 comments:

  1. so pretty!
    Thanks for stoppin by and leaving comment love ;)
    I've got a new "game" called Thumbnail Thursdays. Come check it out!
    http://twoprettylittleskirts.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-thought-for-thursdays.html

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. that design is amazing! love the birdie! via SITS!

    ReplyDelete