3.23.2009

Oh god here it is...

Twilight. Enjoyed the movie immensely. I'm not one of those overly obsessed teenage girls who thinks Edward Cullen is the 'hottest' guy alive because in real life he's not attractive. I find him more attractive when he's all pale and weird. I was not waiting in a line over night to purchase this new movie. Hubby and i were just cruising our PX and I seen it and thought well lets watch this and see what all the drama is about. I knew nothing of it before I bought the movie, I just read all the stuff you see everywhere on the Internet. Anyway I loved the movie I did. I cant understand why it causes so much controversy because its just a movie. You either like it or you don't. Who cares? Apparently all the teenagers of the world who want to debate Twilight and Harry Potter. Jeez. I did find out that the producer originally wanted Henry Cavill to play his part. Oh how I wish that would have happened. Then I'd be one of those obsessed girls. Anyway I'm going to order the books now because I want to see what happens next and the next movie doesn't come out till Nov. 09. I think this is a love story worth falling in love with. Its an amazing tale of forbidden love which is always the best kind. I'd give this movie a 9 just because nothing deserves a ten, I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it....personally I hated the books and therefore, refuse to see the movie lol!!! Edward reminds me too much of my abusive ex-husband (things that I'm pretty sure the author meant to sound endearing, my ex used to say as condesending.....so I was tainted to start with). :-)

    ReplyDelete