3.19.2009

German Playground




Landon and I had our first run-in with the german kids at the park. And the german moms. It was super nice yesterday so everyone went to the park. I though oh no they are going to talk to me! And they did and I had to nicely reply "I dont speak german sorry". They always give me a look after that :( Sometimes I really long for another american to live near us. I dont have a car while my husband is at work so we can go where the americans are. Germans dont want to be friends with people they cant talk to. Not that I blame them. But Landon was very shy. A little girl a little younger than him I think came up and wanted to play with him. The boys he wanted nothing to do with. Only the little girl lol. Go figure. Silly boy. Some pictures...


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel lonely. I speak some german, but only because my ex-husband did.

    Those are REALLY cute pictures!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable pictures! I haven't ventured to the German playground down the road yet, but I worried about that happening to me. I'm putting my dd in the German Kindergarten and working on learning German myself. So, I am hoping that will help me a little!

    ReplyDelete